Explanation for Position:
- Supplemental will be filling in for an Intermediate Application Developer that left the company recently.
- Java/J2EE Sr. Developer involved in all phases of the application from design through deployment.
- Performs analysis and design, creates interfaces and program specifications, code & unit tests, integration/system test, Creates/executes test plans, fixes defects.
Details of Position:
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug complex systems at the micro and macro level.
- Performs tasks within planned durations and established deadlines.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Java/OO programming, J2EE (servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, log4j), Restful web services, JSON, JMS/MQ processing, Application Server/JRE/JDK, IDE and source code management, Windows and Linux OS, UNIX command library, XML/SOAP/REST, Active MQ, Must have experience in agile and waterfall development methodologies.
- Must be resourceful & independent on project task work, fully responsible for project activities, demonstrates leadership in technology and all aspects of the project, assesses and recommends solutions to keep assignments focused on objectives, milestones and deadlines.
- Provides accurate status and % complete of project work.
- J2EE Development - Expert
- Java Servlets - Expert
- Web Development Technologies - Expert
- Easytrieve+ - Expert
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Sanka at 646-856-8903 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 6 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/