At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 30th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2019. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We are seeking a Lead, Multimodality Technologist for the Rockefeller Outpatient Pavilion located on 53rd Street in Manhattan. This is an excellent leadership opportunity.
- Committed to high standards of productivity.
- Motivated to provide exceptional customer service.
- Action-oriented and eager to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Adaptable in your approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- A good decision maker, with proven success of making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Perform a variety of CT and M.R. imaging procedures that require independent judgment and ingenuity with no supervision, on patients of all age groups.
- Be responsible for training technologists, providing day-to-day direction, and assigning/monitoring workflow.
- Ensure the efficient and effective operations and quality patient care in the absence of a supervisor.
- Associate’s Degree/Certified Vocational Training (Bachelor’s degree preferred).
- Graduate of a 2 yr AMA approved Radiology school.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience.
- New York State License in Diagnostic Radiography
- ARRT in CT & MRI
- Possesses strong technical aptitude
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Effective leadership skills
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy, even under pressure
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.