- Would you like to work at a collaborative organization that thrives on providing outstanding member service both internally and externally?
- Do you have the ability to help motivate and develop a team to exceed service expectations?
- Are you an experienced Teller looking for your next career move?
If so, we’d love to talk with you about San Mateo Credit Union’s Lead Teller Position!
Located in the heart of the Bay Area, San Mateo Credit Union is a community-centric and growth-orientated organization that is one of the most unique and special providers of financial products, services and education in the area. We recently surpassed $1 billion in assets and are experiencing record-breaking performance results. Our future is bright with promise!
As Lead Teller with San Mateo Credit Union, you will perform a wide variety of complex duties. You will assist the Branch manager in providing leadership and guidance to all Financial Services Representatives (Tellers) through assignment of duties, scheduling, and coordination. As needed, you will render technical support, check on progress and review results. You will assist in providing primary training to tellers, acts as Department Lead and in the capacity of Supervisor in his/her absence .
- You have a minimum of 3 years as a teller with a financial institution, ideally with 1 year as head teller, lead or Supervisor.
- You possess a broad knowledge of financial products and services. Some college background desirable (emphasis on business courses preferable);
- You possess good written and verbal communication skills, are highly organized and have the ability to devote attention to multiple tasks;
- You have demonstrated ability to provide outstanding member experience and are accurate in handling cash and recording daily transactions.
- You possess strong leadership skills in guiding and directing the staff and demonstrated flexibility in taking advantage of internal and external resources available.
SMCU reflects the value placed on employees by providing the following impressive benefits in addition to competitive salary:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-Term Disability Insurances!
- 401(k) including generous matching contributions!
- Semi-annual bonuses for meeting key financial and operational goals!
- Discounts on financial products and services, including loans!
- Paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
Apply Now for Consideration!
San Mateo Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer