Manages projects and planning, which includes the development and implementation of initiatives within the Treasury Management Support Unit. Partners with LOB Manager, Project Manager and assigned business line(s) to assess, research, analyze and document business needs in order to resolve business issues. Solves organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; recommending procedural and/or system controls and protocols by recommending business solutions that meet sponsor/stakeholder needs.
Context - small to large development or maintenance projects (multiple functions, single application at one time). Emphasis is requirements gathering, analysis, documentation and testing.
Essential Job Duties
* Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
* Complete research and business analysis for development and potential maintenance projects.
* Lead or participate in gathering/writing business requirement documents as defined by the Cadence Bank's project management framework and maintain a detailed project plan for each project: High-level requirements, Business Context Diagram, Process Maps, Project charter, Statement of Work (SOW), Training Material, Business Case, Training Plan, User Acceptance Test (UAT) Plan, post implementation review.
* Identify new opportunities, work with Subject Matter Experts to define operational and training requirements and manage completion of projects. Documented outputs may include: operational procedures, process maps, data flow maps, employee training manuals, and user acceptance testing.
* Lead in the preparation of Approval documents and Status reports as required.
* Document and actively participate in user acceptance testing (UAT), and ensure accurate verification of test results.
* Responsible for the successful implementation and release of development projects and maintenance releases / fixes.
* Develop business knowledge of the bank's products, services and systems.
* Works closely with internal business partners.
* How time will be allocated:
* Analysis/Problem Solving -- 40%
* Documentation (business requirements, user documentation -- 30%
* Project Management/planning -- 30%
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Collect and analyze data to support the business decisions / rationale for any new development or changes to existing processes.
* Develop implementation strategy and detailed project plans for the successful roll out of the new applications and any enhancements to existing processes, ensuring to document operational risk and mitigation strategies.
* Effectively communicate project status updates and issues resolution plans.
* Provide appropriate training plans, conversion plans, documentation, on site support, etc. to ensure a successful implementation.
* Capture the expected benefits of the project.
* Provide appropriate support prior to and after implementation.
* Bachelor's degree in Business -- related curriculum, or equivalent education and related work experience preferred
* A minimum of 5 years of Project / Testing experience required.
* Process mapping and/or process engineering experience required.
* Six Sigma training preferred.
* Extensive knowledge in the Process Management disciplines / methodologies.
* Self-starter who can work independently or as part of a team.
* Excellent organizational, analytical and communication (oral and written) skills.
* Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment.
* Thorough knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Visio.
* Strong inter-personal, influencing, negotiating, consensus building and conflict resolution skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Cadence Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. Cadence Bank is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled