Octagon Talent Solutions | Octagon Technology Staffing is in search of a Lead UI/UX Designer that will create user-friendly visual design - including apps, web-pages, wireframes, site-maps, static graphic designs, and interactive elements for one our most exciting and fast-growing technology clients in the S Florida area!
You will design, develop and oversee the production of user-friendly marketing campaigns, product design, and web architecture. With a focus on User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) you will use evidence-based methodologies and an eye for aesthetics to create digital tools that enhance the learning experience of students throughout the United States. You will be leading a team of designers and researchers while working closely with a technical product manager team to create the next wave of disruptive higher-education learning tools.
- Seniority/management experience leading a team to establish processes & standards for brand imaging, while working hands on with design-side of web/mobile architecture
- Experience in Adobe Creative Coud, Sketch and Invision
- Proven record of UX research & ability to follow UX best-practices
- Higher education or 5+ years of proven experience using UI/UX principles in a technology setting
- Clear communication skills in English, ability to speak Spanish preferred though not required
- Agile/Scrum experience preffered but not required
- A portfolio of work that highlights skills in strong visual aesthetics
- Must work onsite
Please text "hi" to Ally @ Octagon Talent at: 954-606-0797 if you’d like a quicker response. Thanks!