Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino Aurora we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
- Demonstrates outstanding internal and external service in accordance with “Red Carpet Service” program guidelines.
- Responsible for coordinating Valet activities during the parking and retrieval of casino guests’ vehicles.
- Monitors guests for signs of intoxication, intervening as needed according to established practices.
- Operates both manual and automatic transmissions in parking and retrieving guests’ vehicles.
- Issues and oversees issuance of Valet tickets to guests.
- Oversees vehicle retrieval.
- Oversees traffic control.
- Reviews completed Valet tickets for accuracy.
- Handles guest incidents and contacts Security as necessary to document.
- Observes Valet Hikers’ performance and recommends coaching.
- Maintains cleanliness of Porte Cochere and Valet Office.
- Reports any incoming vehicle malfunctions to Valet Supervisor.
- Performs key control and self-park close outs at end of shift, as needed.
- Performs duties of Valet Hiker, Key Controller, and Self-Park Cashier as needed.
- Assumes responsibilities of Transportation Supervisor in his/her absence.
- Conducts and/or attends departmental and company meetings as required.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience related to nature of position.
- Ability to maintain HCA identified responsible alcohol service certification.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and interpret written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate with internal and/or external guests.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Valid Illinois Driver’s License required.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and speak English.
- Ability to understand and perform duties in accordance with:
- Hollywood Casino Aurora Core Values
- Departmental, property, and company policies and standards
- Illinois Gaming Board requirements
- Internal Controls
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer