Do you love Cosmetics? Have a passion for working with people?
Position: Lead, Visual
Department: Remote-Store Operations
Reports to: General Manager
Direct Reports: Yes
FLSA Status: Part Time, Non-Exempt
Location: 451 E Altamonte Drive #2329, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
The Lead of Visual will assume principal responsibility for visual integrity and merchandising and leading visual initiatives throughout the store. Through these core accountabilities, the LOV will be instrumental in creating a visual appealing store that provides an immersive and enjoyable customer experience that drives sales and KPI’s. The LOV will lead the set-up of marketing campaigns, new brand launches, and floor sets. The LOV will also ensure that inventory is tightly controlled by ensuring proper processes are followed.
- LIVE and LOVE, Color, Skincare and Home items.
- Support onboarding of new team members which includes additional tailored training or the usage of training documents and other resources
- Complete all corporate directives such as RTW’s, RTV’s, markdowns and merchandise moves.
- Plan and Lead store resets and floor sets.
- Communicate and motivate service provided sales using analytic reporting and performance observations Define clients’ needs and suggest products to meet those needs which includes communicating product knowledge as appropriate
- Ensure the store presentation is to standard and provides an exciting immersive experience for the customer
- Organize and support store events which includes customer seminars, special projects, and brand promotions
- Demonstrate leadership by constantly maintaining impartial and professional relationships with brand partners, team mates, supervisors and customers
- Lead store earnings by driving and aggregating personalized services offered and celebrating program rewards
- Ensure service, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices and processes
- Oversee client service which includes welcoming, engaging, and exciting customers for appointments and reservations
- Build relationships with clients to draw them to services, future appointments, and increase services provided
- Maintain pop-up area, thoroughly answer client questions, and encourage products or testers to clients
- Supports efforts to reduce in-store shrink activity through education, awareness and compliance
- Maintain strict control of inventory processes such as damages and Tester MOS.
- Verify stockroom and stockroom activities meet federal, provincial, state and company safety requirements which consists of reporting any employee accidents
- May assume other Leader on Duty responsibilities when assigned or Leader is absent
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be a great communicator, well organized and a motivator with a passion for non-apparel merchandising.
- Must be at least 18 years old with a High School diploma or equivalent.
- College degree and/or relevant retail work experience preferred
- Must have at least 2-4 year of work experience, preferably in visual or operations capacity.
- Prior supervisory or management experience is also preferred
- Must be able to handle and apply cosmetic products to clients
- Must be skilled in coaching, sales generation, strategic, planning, customer service and general retail software proficiency
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and holiday shifts
Riley Rose is a beauty and lifestyle universe where play, discovery and self-expression are celebrated. Embracing global trends, innovation and femininity Riley Rose fuses online possibility with real life community to create an experience where girls are inspired to indulge their fantasies, run wild and get lost.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Riley Rose. Apply today!