Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001.
Sayres is seekingan experienced Leadership/Culture Course Development and Training SME located in Washington, DCwith a current SECRET clearance, verifiable in JPAS.
The Leadership/Culture Course Development and Training SME will provide graduate-level instruction of leadership and career development materials to senior level staff members of the Team Ships organization for Strategic Communications, Planning, Alignment, & Culture Support.
- Develop and update materials to maintain relevancy.
- Meet with senior leaders to ensure alignment and that desired goals are achieved within training course.
- Analyze feedback to incorporate improvement in follow-on courses.
Qualifications & Clearance Requirements
Minimum Skill Sets of Qualified Candidates
- Master's degree in management, business, or organizational strategy.
- 15 years of course development and providing instruction on management, strategy, or leadership at the post-graduate level.
- Secret Clearance verifiable in JPAS.
Preferred Skill Sets of Qualified Candidates
- PhD in management, business, or organizational strategy.
- Experience teaching leadership/ strategic leadership at DoD university at master's level.
The position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Sayres, our employees enjoy an atmosphere conducive to realizing their potential through personal and professional development while simultaneously exceeding customers' expectations.
We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering and administrative services including acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence and policy analysis.
Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.