Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? The Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. The Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi- branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
Greenheck Group’s LEAD program is a highly selective program designed for new college graduates. We are currenlty recruiting for May 2020 graduates. This program gives participants the opportunity to gain cross-functional knowledge through a series of challenging short- term assignments. The program is designed to accelerate participants’ professional development through intense training, mentorship and additional educational courses. LEAD graduates will have the leadership and technical skills to become future company leaders.
The program will provide 4 rotations of 6 months each. The rotations may expose you to the following areas:
• Design Engineering
• Application Engineering
• Manufacturing Engineering
• Supply Chain Management
• Lean Manufacturing
• Human Resources
Benefits of the LEAD Program
• Knowledge and experience gained through real world experience and structured training.
• Exposure to diverse projects in different roles.
• Leadership development that provides a strong foundation as you drive your career growth.
• Company-wide networking, business education programs and executive mentoring.
The LEAD program is highly selective, and space is limited each year:
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• Minimum 3.25 GPA
• Graduating in May 2020
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Strong communication skills
- Proactive approach to personal development