Director of Cystic Fibrosis Center
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinics Section of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine seeks an experienced BC/BE Pulmonologist as Director of the Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Center. This role can either be an adult or pediatric physician and has the potential to serve as the Section Chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine based on interests and qualifications.
About the CF Center at Dartmouth-Hitchcock:
The Center is accredited by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, is a Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutic Development Network Research Center and participates in numerous clinical trials. The Center provides care to 200 adult and pediatric patients with CF across New Hampshire and Vermont.
What we are seeking:
- The successful candidate will have both clinical and administrative experience working in an established CF center.
What we offer:
- In addition to clinical and administrative work related to CF, there are numerous opportunities for scholarly work within the Therapeutic Development Network and in collaboration with nationally recognized researchers in the Lung Biology group at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. The Dartmouth Lung Biology Center offers a robust environment and collaborators for the managing of investigator-initiated clinical research.
- There are also other clinical opportunities in consultative pulmonary medicine and critical care depending on the candidates background and interests.
- The position will include a faculty appointment at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth at a rank appropriate to the candidates background and achievements.
Please submit CV and cover letter addressed to:
Brian Nolan, Physician Recruiter
About the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health System:
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont providing care for patients throughout New England.
- Anchored by the academic Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire, the system includes the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Childrens Hospital at Dartmouth, five (5) system member hospitals, and 30 Dartmouth-Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region.
- The beautiful and vibrant state of New Hampshire combines history, business, education and recreation to offer what has been consistently ranked as one of the best places in the United States to live and work. With destinations such as Boston, New York, Montreal, the Seacoast, and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities-both career and personal-truly make New Hampshire an ideal place to work and play.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.