HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Day one medical benefit eligibility, relocation assistance, 401K, tuition reimbursement, bonus opportunity and much more!
- Successful candidates will work in various departments over a period of approximately 16 months and will gain insight into how a global company operates.
- The Leadership Rotational Program is located in Rocky Hill, Connecticut and includes rotations in the following key functional areas: Finance, Purchasing, Business Controlling and Integrated Business Solutions (IT).
- This unparalleled opportunity offers candidates cross-functional knowledge, leadership preparation and the opportunity to develop
- Current enrollees in a MBA or Master's in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Business Analytics or related fields completing program by spring 2019 required. Program start date is in June 2019.
- Demonstrate leadership ability with strong interpersonal skills.
- Be open to opportunities for relocation domestically and globally.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
JOB ID: 1800062T