The Learning and Development Specialist will design, develop, implement, and evaluate interactive and immersive training programs designed to enhance the performance of our retail team members in the areas of sales, customer service, product knowledge, leadership development, and store operations.
Principal Functions and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop iPad based, interactive training programs and corresponding materials including, but not limited to, training design documents, scripts, storyboards, skill development activities, reference guides, assessments, and facilitator guides.
- Develop collaborative relationships with training team and subject matter experts to plan and scope requirements for training.
- Create role-based learning plans and provide field support for training implementation.
- Update, track, and manage content through a learning management system.
- Evaluate, propose, and implement enhancements to existing curriculum and materials based on changing business needs.