At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day.
In Human Resources, we are committed to growing and protecting First Republic and its culture by attracting, retaining and supporting our most valuable resource: people. Providing our colleagues with extraordinary service is our commitment; their success is our reward.
An encouraging culture that invests in you.
What you ll do as a
Learning and Development Specialist
- Help put the right processes, programs, and resources in place to enable every colleague to develop and grow meaningful careers at First Republic
- Collaborate with HR team members and internal clients to support learning programs that enhance the knowledge, skills and engagement of our 4000+ colleagues
- Support enterprise-wide onboarding and cultural integration, leadership, and professional development programs, events and initiatives
- Collaborate with Program Leads to manage nominations, invitations and registrations for in person and virtual trainings and events
- Materials development and managing of event logistics including hotel accommodations, catering, and AV needs
- Collaborate with E-Learning team to track registrations and attendance in Learning Management System
- Manage program resource creation and delivery, including materials, mobile event applications and inventory of onboarding collateral
- May require work commitments 2-3 evenings and/or weekends per month to assist onsite with events
- Contribute to a positive learning culture
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor s Degree with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience
- Experience in Learning and Development program support, and facilitation of in-person and virtual training to a variety of audience sizes preferred
- Experience in event planning and execution strongly preferred
- Experience with data management and LMS platforms preferred
- Team and utility player managing multiple priorities while remaining positive and flexible
- Passion for learning and providing excellent service to our internal clients
- Highly organized with high level of accuracy and strong detail orientation
- Productive and comfortable in a fast pace environment with a service focus
- Excels in communicating up, down and across organization, from front line team members to executive leadership
- Continuous process improvement mindset to maximize team s efficiency
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability that s the First Republic way.