More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
The Training Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Retail Learning and Development group for all Customer Service onboarding and advanced skill programs (i.e. SIE, New Hire, Series 7, Series 63, Trader Certification, and Skills Marketplace) in report consolidation, report distribution, document management, scheduling, and program administration-seeking to identify and communicate minor adjustments to systems or recommended enhancements in processes for efficiency gains, as applicable. This role is critical in tracking headcount metrics, reporting, and coordinating with business partners for a seamless learning experience. This role will work with business partners both internal and external to E*TRADE, they will work with vendors to update and renew contracts per budgetary guidelines. At times this role will be involved in project management, helping oversee learning initiatives that support awareness of product launches and other initiatives in an efficient, timely and cost effective manner.
- Manages the registration process including registering, confirming, scheduling, cancelling, and tracking employee information for training programs in the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Timecard administration for all new hires
- Coordinates with Associate Registration for SIE Registration and U4 Registration, providing oversight for completion within policy
- Manages room setup (virtual and live) by working with Facilities in preparation for all in-person training.
- Manages participant and facilitator materials for all classes
- Prepares weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports (licensing trends, pass rates, feedback, training forecasting) for management and leadership
- Supports product and other initiative launches to create effective awareness from an adult learning perspective
- Monitors updates to policies and procedures across customer service front-line training and updates content accordingly
- Primary point of contact with vendors (Impact Performance Group, Kaplan, etc.) to handle contract renewals, pay invoices, and order supplies related with vendors
- Determines department supply needs. Orders products, maintains supplies, and processes supply delivery to all New Hires
- Manages and maintains headcount and attrition tracking for all New Hires in the onboarding lifecycle; reporting on trends and providing business updates on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Manages all provisioning and permission updates for onboarding, system access, trader tool requests, and mass registration updates
- Applies adult learning methodology in creation of training content for events, web-based training, presentations, and instructor-led courses
- Manages training content; monitoring updates and changes to policies/procedure, making appropriate updates to content as applicable
- Coordinates with the Command Center to plan and schedule any off-phone time for agents, as needed, for all learning programs
- Creates and delivers reports in the Learning Management System (LMS) for tracking purposes
- Ability to think critically and identify process improvements to improve effectiveness in Retail L&D
- Handles other duties/responsibilities/tasks as assigned by manager
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education and experience
- 1-2 years of relevant training experience
- 2-3 years frontline sales or service experience
- Series 7/63 or 66 licenses
- Travel required
- Proficient user of:
- Web based conferencing applications
- Ability to lead meetings with peers and senior business partners
- Deep understanding of adult learning principles
- Financial services product knowledge
- Understanding of current service process management (i.e. Access requests, U4 processes, Content review submissions, etc.)
- Coaching for performance improvement
- Project management experience
- History of successful vendor management
- Ability to communicate effectively and proactively with leadership across organizations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
49,129.00 - 69,674.00 /yearWhat is this?
Training and Development Specialist
Training and Development Specialist