Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for an Learning Experience Designer to work remotely at Fidelity
Learning Experience Designer
Are you an experienced, tech-savvy, high-performing learning experience designer who wants to work with like-minded peers on exciting new challenges? If so, this is your opportunity to join our innovative learning team supporting our Personal Investing associates.
Learning Experience Designers work on an Agile squad and create learner-centered, digital-first learning experiences. They work closely with internal subject matter authorities and leaders to improve our associates’ skills and deliver better client outcomes.
The Expertise You Have
- 1 to 6 years designing learning experiences in a corporate setting
- Strong understanding of UX Design
- Direct experience utilizing Adobe Creative Suite programs for visual and multimedia design
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Experience in financial services preferred
The Skills You Bring
- You have excellent collaboration, communication, and critical thinking skills.
- You have experience with instructional design, visual design, user experience design, and audio/video production.
- You can create modern content using Adobe Creative Suite programs and Adobe Captivate.
- You’re phenomenal at balancing multiple, sophisticated projects with frequently changing priorities.
- You thrive working with a team using UX design practices.
The Value You Deliver
- Crafting engaging learning experiences, content, and visuals that make complex skills simple and easy to learn.
- Working with business partners and subject matter specialists to validate and respond to business needs.
- Collaborating with peers to build solutions for complex business problems and opportunities.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.