TMR Inc. seeks a Learning Management System (LMS), Consultant, to support our client located in Brunswick, Georgia.
- Reporting to Chief Enterprise Architect and in support of the training organization, is responsible for assessing the current state of the training system architecture, identifying future integration points with training support systems, and the development of a transition approach to maturing the on-line training delivery capability.
- Developing and/or updating existing artifacts and presenting complex information to senior-level business Stakeholders.
- Evaluating technical requirements and standards, documenting end-to-end business processes, and identifying critical information flows through the collaboration with business stakeholders responsible for student administration and content development.
- Works with various cross-functional groups to promote the vision of being partners in shaping an inclusive and innovative culture that empowers the training organization.
- Facilitates partnership with student administration functions and content management partners from various areas to design and maintain effective content for mandated and other training programs.
- Must be able to provide full-time support at customer site (Brunswick, GA)
- Bachelor’s Degree required. An advanced degree with a focus in Training, Instructional Design or Information technology preferred.
- 3- 5 years of experience administering Learning Management systems
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and listening skills
- Experience working with business units to conduct needs assessments and develop successful solutions
- Familiar with adult learning theory
- Understands the uses of blended learning and other learning methods
- Demonstrated experience with high-quality learning materials including web-based learning using common authoring tools
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong technical and business acumen
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team member
- Inclusive thinker – seeks out many different viewpoints and perspectives
- Influences successfully without direct management authority
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, and effective interpersonal skills
- Experience with the application of blended learning
- Demonstrated experience with mainstream authoring software & eLearning authoring tools
- Solid project management skills
- Distance Learning Management Environments,
- Advanced Distributed Learning,
- Total Learning Architecture,
- Student Information Systems, and
- Learning Content Management Systems
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.