Learning Management Business Sales Executive
Do you have a solid history of selling SaaS? Are you up for a challenge? Do you have the desire to be part of a growing team? Do you want a position that if done right will enable you advance on a rapid pace?
We expect the candidate for this position will have developed a strong consultative selling approach.
Our client is looking to grow the user base of its Microsoft Cloud based Learning Management System (LMS365). We have an established client base that is rapidly expanding. We have offerings for both commercial and government customers. You will report to the CEO.
This position comes with significant reward for success. If you do not meet or exceed the qualifications and experience, please do not apply.
Anyone that can meet the Experience, below, is going to have all the normal computer and communication skills, so we’ll skip those.
The ideal candidate for this position has at least 10 years of professional experience in enterprise sales, and/or SaaS sales. In addition, the ideal candidate would have a minimum of 5 years’ experience meeting or exceeding sales goals. Candidates must be skilled in developing high-trust relationships with prospects, reselling partners, as well as colleagues.
The BE’s principal role is to sell into large and strategic opportunities, primarily in the mid-market/enterprise space. The BE will be responsible for prospecting and creating their own sales pipeline and sales success. They will also work closely with the partner’s sales professionals to become engaged in large and strategic opportunities with the final objective of meeting and exceeding territory sales targets.
What do you need to have to be successful?
- Extensive experience in both a direct sales and channel-driven model with at least 10 years selling into enterprise accounts at the C-level
- Significant experience in working with Microsoft, as a partner.
- Passionate; relentless energy in pursuit of helping customers achieve a better collaboration solution
- Ability to operate and move deals through complex, technical sales process
- Possess a strong track record of achieving over 100%+ of your quota, since that’s when your year truly starts!
- Experience selling Learning Management products and services
- Capable of managing a large territory with a diverse customer base
- Ability to penetrate net new accounts and strategically value sell
- Ability to leverage existing business relationships and contacts to accelerate sales success
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources including channel partners, sales engineers, marketing, customer success, etc.
- Have a deep understanding of the Enterprise IT/infrastructure/collaboration industry, where the market is heading, what’s hot/what’s not, and why we matter