Job DescriptionJob Title Learning Marketing Consultant, Global Learning
Reporting To Global Education Services Director, Global Learning
The Learning marketing consultant will be part of the Global Learning Education Services management leadership team.
This role will be responsible for manage all the Learning campaigns, generate marketing material and lead the Global Learning communication internally and externally.
As the major responsible for the Education Services marketing in Global Learning organization, the Learning Marketing Consultant has a significant range across the entire customer lifecycle within client environment. This position is responsible for develop all the education services marketing campaign working with Education Consultant, Training developers and product marketing.
The major responsibilities of the Learning Marketing Consultant are:
- Develop and publishing customer facing marketing sheets;
- Own the Internal Global Learning Newsletter
- Create a calendar of learning promotions for customer, partners and employees
- Create and manage monthly customer newsletter about the news in Client University
- Generate monthly promotion of upcoming courses with low attendance
- Special promotion of courses the learning business owners decide to promote.
- Promote special Webinars usually quarterly
- Create and update Education Services marketing material using InDesign related to ES offerings like Self-Paced Learning subscription, Training Units, Training Cards, End to End Learning, training catalog and others.
- Review and administrate the training website content
- Work close with the Education Consultants, Business Interlocks, Product Marketing and management team to management all aspects related to Learning Marketing
- At least 5+ years of marketing experience in a technology company
- Demonstrate strong skills generating and managing documentation with office tools, InDesign and others
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross matrixed organization influencing non-reporting teams to achieve outcomes.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in writing detailed marketing documents
- Demonstrated ability to gain consensus in a diverse environment
- Exercise strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate an ability to work in unstructured environments and situations providing self-direction and self-motivation