Are you passionate about innovation in learning and training? Do you love keeping up evolving e-learning technologies and trends? Is your ideal team one that values creativity and drives change?
Pfizer’s Compliance Training team is committed to delivering innovative global training and communications to help colleagues perform their jobs ethically, compliantly and with integrity. Our goal is to create memorable, transformative learning experiences designed to promote global compliance objectives, reinforce Pfizer’s culture of compliance and integrity, and address emerging risks and business needs. This role is a unique opportunity to transform and influence the learning landscape within Pfizer Compliance. Driven by forward-thinking leadership, the Compliance Training team develops highly visible, critical training and messaging that reaches global audiences of 100,000+ people.
We’re looking for a visionary with an accomplished learning strategy and training development background, who brings significant expertise in modern, innovative training program strategy, design and development. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated ability to transform voluminous, complex information into adult learning content for various audiences and innovative ideas on how to use various training modalities for multiple learning styles (including e-learning and microlearning strategies, implementation of adult learning practices, instructional design, content writing, visual design, etc.). In addition to leading the training strategy for specific business programs and/or corporate policies, this role will be responsible for oversight and development of new online courses that are engaging and effective in reinforcing key compliance concepts for global and targeted audiences. Close alignment with key business and policy stakeholders across the organization, as well as collaboration with other training team members to help drive new initiatives, will be integral to success in this role.
- Identify and develop new learning strategies and integrated learning and communications solutions in engaging formats to address emerging compliance risks
- Design and develop training content in collaboration with business / policy SMEs; ensure key policy information is communicated in a learner-friendly format; and build consensus among cross-functional stakeholders to achieve learning objectives
- Oversee and manage the design and development of online training courses, videos, and other training materials (games, videos, quizzes, etc.) in support of identified business needs; closely manage training development vendors where applicable to ensure project is completed accurately, on-time, and in alignment with effective learning principles
- Understand and become familiar with relevant compliance policies and subject matter to enable effective writing and/or editing of training and communications materials
- Support development of presentations and communications as needed; provide strategic input on communications design as part of overall learning strategy and develop targeted communications that complement training materials
- Provide strategic guidance and advisory support on design of individual training initiatives as well as overall team strategy and roadmap
- Serve as e-learning and training design / development thought leader; stay current with e-learning trends and best practices
- Research and establish partnerships with innovative and effective content development vendors
- Identify opportunities for modernization, innovation, and creative engagement within ongoing training and communications projects
- Serve as e-learning and training design / development thought leader; stay current with e-learning trends and best practices; provide strategic guidance and advisory support on individual training initiatives as well as overall team strategy and roadmap
- Evaluate training outcomes using data analytics and other relevant methodologies
- Support other Training and Communications team members as needed with execution of ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or Master’s degree in Learning and Development, Training or related field preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of learning strategy / training design and development experience
- Experience implementing learning solutions on a global scale with multiple stakeholders and multiple languages
- Instructional design expertise required with ability to develop robust learning strategy and solutions based on modern adult learning principles and e-learning best practices
- Must be able to create effective PowerPoint presentations and communications; strong visual design skills preferred
- Excellent written communication and proofreading/editing skills required
- Strong leadership, teamwork and management skills required; must be able to coordinate and build consensus among multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Must be capable of independently driving training strategy, design, and development to meet business needs; must be proactive in identifying, prioritizing, and addressing/resolving issues that impact project success
- Must be a self-starter who is comfortable adapting to unexpected demands with tight timelines; team player
- Must be able to effectively collaborate with and manage a variety of training development vendors, internal resources and consultants to ensure project success
- Experience with Adobe Software, Articulate Software, and other design programs and course authoring tools a plus
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, regulatory compliance issues, and / or healthcare law a plus
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: October 14, 2019
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.