The Arcanum Group is seeking a Property Lease Administrator in Lakewood, CO to prepare and process documentation and reporting associated with a Lease Portfolio as well as to handle lease administration issues and duties.
The Property Lease Administrator is responsible for:
- Preparing standard real estate documents using templates and examples from data research and compilation efforts.
- Researching and compiling data from internal and external sources.
- Creating advanced Word, EXCEL and Google Docs reports and Power Point presentations.
- Interacting with Landlords on lease administration issues.
- Conducting due diligence in the event of lease expirations and renewals.
- Discussing any tenant payment issues and proposing solutions to resolve payment problems.
- Informing client of payment status via telephone or in writing.
- Coordinating the flow of information between landlord /field office and tenant with respect to collections, legal issues, and any other lease issues.
- Performing file maintenance such as updating existing lease abstracts with amendments as needed, abstracting of leases and interpretation of lease language and pertinent clauses and collaborates with BLM Realty Specialists relative to project strategy, schedule, documentation, activities, processes and procedures.
- College level continuing education.
- Active RPA designation from BOMI.
- Colorado Real Estate Broker License and/or a Paralegal Certificate.
- 10 years in the corporate real estate industry with property lease administration/ management experience.
- Experience in processing real estate tax payments and utility payments, preparing lease correspondence relating to contract enforcement and lease reconciliations.
- Advanced and competent computer skills, including typing, Microsoft Office Suite and Google Mail System and Federal Business Management System (FBMS)
- Demonstrated success in maintaining and developing strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Strong proofreading skills and abilities
- Proven record of excellent internal and external customer service
- Attention to detail which can be demonstrated by special project successes
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability or veteran status