We expedite and simplify the visa, passport and authentication process while delivering a premier customer experience for institutional business travelers. Velox knows institutional business travelers and the challenges they face. Securing a visa and passport is an arduous process, especially on short notice. A minor error on an application can result in rejection or delay, which can cost business travelers valuable time and money.
Renowned for our knowledge of ever-changing international laws and regulations associated with embassies and consulates around the world, Velox offers clients a full continuum of international travel resources. These include comprehensive contingency logistics and stability operations as well as security and global risk management.
Velox Global Services, LLC., is looking for an experienced motivated, friendly, career, and customer-oriented Leasing Agent to oversee existing and new clients' requests and act as the key liaison between them and the management office in a fast-paced environment on a long-term contract in Alexandria, Virginia.
- 3-5 years of successful prior relative experience.
- Attention to details.
- Previous team lead and/or management experience preferred.
- Professional customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Superb computer skills and Microsoft Office.
- Aptitude for high level English language.
- Manage multiple large accounts simultaneously and have a proven track record of accomplishing tasks on time.
- Manage shifting priorities and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- A strong team player who is able to maintain a mature, calm approach to all situations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive calls, emails and in-office visits from prospects and existing clients.
- Discuss requirements and preferred home criteria with existing clients and prospects and introduce the different available options thoroughly accordingly.
- Interact directly with prospective and current residents to achieve monthly goals
- Responsible for handling the account from introduction to prospects, reviewing contract agreement with prospects, signing the contract agreement, selecting, acquisition and delivery of furniture, moving and move-out process, school selection for family members if applicable.
- Conduct credit checks and other background tasks to qualify prospects.
- Work with finance department regarding all applicable fees and monthly, annual and final payment and security deposit.
- Coordinate all maintenance requests on behalf of tenants and ensure that each request is completed in a timely fashion.
- Inform clients of any changes to the agreement or any upcoming problems with regards to their home.
- Follow up with clients and prospects monthly or as many times as needed.
- Maintain positive relationship with clients and prospects.
- Establish rapport with tenants and provide personalized service.
When not working on prospects and clients' accounts, Leasing Agent will be responsible for the following:
- Manage all assigned clients' accounts and serve as their main point of contact throughout the process.
- Prepare clients' personnel deployment packages.
- Review clients' deployment packages for errors, assemble, enter into system and submit to the proper agency, embassy and ministry daily.
- Guide and assist clients with their deployment packages.
- Distribute daily status report to clients.
- Track deployment packages processing to meet deadlines.
- Notify management and client of any delay or rejection of deployment package immediately and resolve the issue.
- Provide creative solution for unforeseen issues or challenges related to deployment.
- Ensure all deployment orders and requests are processed, submitted, completed and shipped in a timely fashion to meet clients' travel timeline
- Coordinate all regular, rush, and special deployment requests with agencies and expeditors
- Maintain knowledge of all Non-US immigration requirements and communicate new policies and regulations to management and clients
- Coordinate all transportation, medical appointment and testing, housing and airport support overseers.
- Remain in compliance with company's policy and work standards and ethics.
- Manage and maintain the overall customer and client relationships in the USA and overseas.
MICHAEL BAKER INTERNATIONAL EEO STATEMENT
Michael Baker International is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Michael Baker International provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Michael Baker International maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.