The Leasing Consultant would be responsible for responding to all prospect calls, walk-in visits, and internet inquiries in a professional manner while presenting the apartment community in a positive light.
- Showcasing the property to prospects and converting them to qualified residents
- Answering telephones
- Recording traffic
- Marketing and outreach
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- 1 years of previous leasing or sales experience
- Some Saturdays required
- Section 8 experience
- Section 42 experience
- Market Rate experience
- Yardi software experience
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate strong judgment
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 45 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
- Yardi Experience
- Basic Leasing Skills
- Communication Phone Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- MS Office Experience
- Ability to Work Independently
- Detail Oriented
See job description