Join a team with 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a Leasing & Marketing General Manager. The Leasing & Marketing General Manager is responsible for analysis, training, site and marketing support in order to guide the leasing team to achieving their maximum leasing potential. In this role, you will coordinate with the leasing teams to assist in apartment home rental, reporting, paperwork, and moving in new residents.
In the absence of the Business Manager, you may assist in site management responsibilities. The Leasing & Marketing General Manager may also track the progress of various leasing team members through an on-going follow through system and process. Long term, you may consider this role a solid part of a larger career track in property management. We encourage you to be a career minded individual seeking advancement. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
In this role, you will coordinate with the leasing teams to assist in apartment home rental, reporting, paperwork, and moving in new residents. In the absence of the Business Manager, you may assist in site management responsibilities. The Leasing & Marketing General Manager may also track the progress of various leasing team members through an on-going follow through system and process. Long term, you may consider this role a solid part of a larger career track in property management. We encourage you to be a career minded individual seeking advancement.
The Leasing & Marketing General Manager will report directly to the Assistant Vice President of Marketing. Specific community needs will be communicated from the AVP of Marketing and VPs of Operations. You will be responsible for communicating and interacting with the appropriate Regional Property Managers and Business Managers in regards to those needs, goals and progress. In this role, you will also collaborate with the Senior Director of Learning and Talent Development in making employee recommendations for training and support.
- Communicate to the leadership team and/or various leasing team members through weekly meetings
- Mentor leasing team members and oversee on-site leasing training as needed or appropriate
- You will be empowered to make decisions, enforce policy compliance and authorized to assign tasks to a leasing team member with proper communication to the appropriate VP, Regional Property Manager or Business Manager
- Provide direction with clear and necessary instruction
- Delegate leasing responsibilities and expectations to the leasing team
- Provide the necessary resources and support, including direct and immediate feedback
- Recommend employees for online or in-person courses delivered by the Learning and Talent Development team
- Create a positive and motivating environment for the leasing team
- Provide support when the team encounters challenges
- Demonstrate proactive initiative on a day to day basis
- Provide reporting and follow up after a property visits
Leasing & Marketing
- Implement solutions and troubleshooting to leasing issues that focus on people, product, promotion and price
- Analyze weekly leasing reports and proactively identifying occupancy trends that need improvement and attention
- Brainstorm and guide lead generation ideas and execution
- Diagnose closing ratios and make recommendations for improvement
- Train and track lead management and lead follow-up
- Effectively coach and encourage leasing teams
- Analyze and evaluate leads and lead sources
- Support and assist in implementing leasing initiatives and platforms
- Analyze shop evaluations and review for improvement opportunities
- Review aged vacancies, ILS’ presence, website (specials/photos/verbiage/correct info/etc.), yellow brick road, market-ready apartments, and models
- Identify problem vacant apartments and generate strategy with team
- Assist in tracking and monitoring internet traffic results
- Offer site support when short-staffed
- Audit and adhere to lease file policy with consistency
- Understand and implement policies and procedures
- Implement lease renewal and resident retention programs
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times
- Communicate office issues with the Business Manager, RPM and VPs
- Work with all employees to foster a positive work culture that embodies the LPC team spirit as well as the LPC Core Values
- Must have an active understanding of the current local market and submarket conditions
- Must have experience creating and executing a comprehensive marketing plan for a property
- Must be able to analyze and study the market survey for a portfolio of properties
- Must be able to run, analyze, and interpret the results from weekly, monthly and quarterly lead and leasing reports in order to teach the property team how to make recommendations with the data
- Minimum 2 years’ training or leadership experience in property management
- Must be able to successfully train on-site team members through multiple teaching methods (virtually, in person, via phone)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the on-site leasing field, multifamily required
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with the staff and clients/residents
- Must have a current, valid driver’s license
- Must have an adequate understanding of current property management software including: Yardi 6 or 7s, Yardi CRM, Onesite and Entrata
- Must be flexible with hours/days and location, weekends may be required
- Previous multi-site Leasing Manager/Director or Property Manager experience is a plus
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.