When you join Willowick, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As a Leasing Professional with Willowick, you will partner with the Leasing Manager pertaining to the property’s marketing, advertising and sales activities. You will also provide resident satisfaction throughout the term of the lease and secure resident lease renewals. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Inspect apartments prior to occupancy and ensure the apartment is in excellent condition prior to move in
- Conduct property tours to future residents and visitors
- Process documentation such as credit screening, criminal background checks, lease and move in packages and lease signing
- Develop marketing plans with the goal to sustain occupancy as well as staying informed about the current market
- Use and create promotional items and technology to communicate with potential prospects and generate revenue
- Ensure the achievement of the property’s revenue and occupancy goals by directing the marketing, advertising and sales actives as well as ensure the apartments are available for occupancy
- Assist the Leasing Manager with the lease renewal program and the communication process
- Build relationships with prospective and future residents to ensure satisfaction and finalize decisions to lease and/or renew
Minimum Requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Prior experience in customer service or sales experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Willowick Residential, a Hines company, seeks to elevate the multifamily industry to levels that surpass the expectations of our partners and residents. Since 2011, Hines has expanded its multifamily division to include over 50 developments and more than 17,000 units in 29 cities across the United States.
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 205 cities in 24 countries. Hines has approximately $133.3 billion* of assets under management, including $71 billion for which Hines serves as an investment manager, including non-real estate assets, and $62.3 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 165 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,393 properties, totaling over 459 million square feet. The firm’s current property and asset management portfolio includes 539 properties, representing over 232 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information. *AUM includes both the global Hines organization as well as RIA AUM.
Visit www.willowick.com or www.hines.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.