Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieves outstanding established leasing goals
- Delivers excellent customer service to our prospects, residents and guests.
- Converts internet/phone traffic into physical traffic.
- Follows up via phone and email daily to convert leads to leases.
- Walks move-ins at least two days prior to move-in and note any service requests.
- Accepts and processes rental applications. As well as, qualifies prospects according to Madison Marquette’s standards and guidelines.
- Walks available units and models daily to ensure move-in guidelines are being met. Generates service requests to inform service team of any needs or concerns in unit.
- Walks the property tour route and reports any noticeable issues.
- Maintains digital (paperless) completed lease files. Prepares all lease documents for move-ins prior to move-in date according to policy.
- Organization skills needed to ensure supplies are stocked as needed for leasing office in administrative areas and refreshments.
- Records all traffic, leases, move-ins, move-outs and renewals on the required forms or in the system.
- Acquires knowledge of rental application, rental agreement (Lease), rules and regulations, etc. as well as the ability to explain these legal documents.
- Knowledge with current market trends including rents, specials/concessions and property knowledge for competitors. Documents above knowledge weekly (or as needed) with market reporting spreadsheet.
- Performs any and all duties called upon by supervisors to ensure that the property operates in an efficient and economic manner.
- Represents property and company professionally through dress and behavior.
- Participates in various marketing duties to increase community traffic.
- Regular and predictable attendance at the company’s place of business during scheduled work hours is an essential function of this job, unless otherwise required by federal, state or leave of absence laws.
The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
- High school diploma.
- Six months to one-year experience in multi-family, required.
- Fair housing training preferred or will be required and provided by company upon employment.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Sales skills and the ability to initiate sales contacts.
- Understanding of the specialty leasing process, rent structure and legal terminology.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of retail trends.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Word).
- Must possess a positive, professional approach, strong emphasis on excellent customer satisfaction and a desire to contribute to a successful team.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
The job tasks are performed in an office environment with moderate environmental conditions present, such as temperature, noise levels, etc. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- 1 year(s): Six (6) months to one (1) year experience