Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (URW) is the premier global developer and operator of flagship shopping destinations. With a portfolio valued at over €65.2 billion, the company owns and operates 93 shopping centres, including 56 flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. Our centres, welcoming 1.2 billion visits per year, are present on two continents and in 13 countries, and provide a unique platform for retailers and brands – with an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers. The Group also has the largest development pipeline in the industry, worth €11.9 billion, focused on building the shopping and lifestyle destinations of the future. In addition, URW distinguishes itself in the communities we serve through our Better Places 2030 agenda, an ambition to create places that respect the highest environmental standards and contribute to better cities and communities.
Our 3,700 talented professionals, at the forefront of innovation, possess the skills and are committed to the engagement and teamwork required to drive performance and generate superior value.
We’re looking for a Leasing Representative to be part of our growing and dynamic Leasing division who is a collaborative and experienced sales professional.
This position is responsible for the procurement of new tenants and renewal of existing tenants to optimize rental stream for three to five shopping centers.
- Optimize the tenant mix to fit the centers trade area demographics.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with retailers.
- Prepare budgets pertaining to minimum rent.
- Stay informed of market and industry trends.
- Collaborate with company's other departments to maximize properties.
- Participate in strategy to maximize long term growth for the properties.
- Capable of working in a professional, team-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Well rounded business experience in a leasing/sales/retail role
- Capable of balancing numerous projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's or equivalent work experience
If you’ve ever wanted to be part of an innovative business, on the cutting edge of developing and evolving the shopping experience for customers, this is your chance!
URW is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience and skills. We offer a collaborative, innovative, achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth in a global company and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.