Who We Are:Aimco is a publicly traded Real Estate Investment trust, who provides quality apartment homes to our residents in twenty key markets across the United States. We believe in building communities with you in mind. Aimco pioneered the Apartment industry over 40 years ago and we haven’t stopped evolving since!
- Industry front-runner and influencer who delivers extraordinary customer experiences.
- Showing apartments and answering prospective residents’ questions about pricing
- Prepare leasing agreements
- Verify applications and follow up on applications including resident screening
- Follow up on prospects and leads
- Coordinate with the marketing team to place online ads and ensure signage is correctly positioned
- Maintain prospect records using proprietary online tools
- A Sales Innovator.You are a go-getter and a visionary. You know your product and are self-aware. You have empathy and are adaptable, listening to and observing your prospective resident along the way.
- Customer-Focused.You are thoughtful, composed, and revel in engaging with your residents.
- Passion.You invest in yourself and others. You don’t mind going the extra mile; in fact, you live for it.
- Organized.You are flexible and steadily juggle multiple priorities and interactions with residents.
- A Concise Communicator.You are clear and effective, helping you connect well with residents.
- Motivated.You are driven and energized about obtaining your goals.
- Solution-Focused.You don’t focus on the problem, but instead are already thinking about the solution. You keep your word, letting your residents know they matter.
- Great pay and benefits
- Opportunity to live on site at a luxury community
- Unlimited growth and advancement opportunities
Aimco offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans (Starts the first day of the month following 30 days of Employment)
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Wellness and Sick Days
- Consumer discounts including Aimco apartment discounts and other vendors
- 401k and Employee stock purchase plans
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth