Seeking a hard working and driven team member to join our fast paced, high volume Personal Injury Law Firm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives, verifies, organizes and sorts between critical and non critical paperwork and documents
- Enters and maintains information, documents and records into various files
- Edit client legal files in database format by uploading documents, reports, attachments and other data
- Type routine correspondence, memos or other office documents
- Retrieve appropriate records and data
- Prepare documents in batches for digital scanning by prioritizing workflow
- Answer telephones, screen and route calls, take messages and answer routine questions
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.