Zwicker & Associates PC is a national law firm that represents some of the largest creditors in the nation. Growing strong since 1991, Zwicker encompasses a large clientele ranging from major credit cards issuers to student loan collections.
Zwicker is presently seeking a Litigation Assistant with experience in a fast-paced environment to join our dynamic team in our California office located in Glendale.
- Analyze and process reports, as assigned, to ensure that proper work flow is being adhered to pursuant to the expectations of both clients and Zwicker & Associates.
- Utilize Collection Software to properly update and document the status of each account in the assigned inventory.
- Draft basic pleadings and forms.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with team members, opposing counsels, pro se parties, and courts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a law firm.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient Computer Skills including extensive experience in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
Strongly Preferred Skills:
- Collection law experience preferred.
This is a full time, full benefit position. Benefit package includes medical, vision, and dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, compensated time off including paid holidays, and 401K with match.
No Phone Calls, No Agencies, EOE, Drug free workplace.