Qualified Candidates must possess superior organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work efficiently. Candidate must also thrive under pressure and possess the ability to work independently. Candidate must be able to work with a flexible schedule.
The candidate MUST also have the following experience and qualifications to be considered for the position:
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Scheduling and calendaring appointments, travel, deadlines, meetings, depositions and other pretrial and trial deadlines
• Ordering medical records in admissible format from hospitals, doctors, and other health care providers, including Medicare/Medicaid
• Drafting requests for reduction of medical bills
- Prefer candidatesknowledgeable and competent in working with Quickbooks
- Prepare and answer all discovery and pretrial motions
• Creating, filing and/or organizing exhibits, medical records, discovery, and other documents for mediation and trial
• E-filing in Texas state and federal courts
• Preparing and perfecting citations for service of process
• Communicating and coordinating with court staff, expert witnesses, and medical providers in connection with cases filed in state and federal court
• Deadline and detail-oriented.
Please respond with your resume and references, salary will be commensurate with experience level and other relative factors. Due to the volume of applicants we expect, we will not be able to accept walk in applicants or phone calls regarding this position. Thank you for understanding this matter. Apply online or fax resumes to 713-225-1866.