What you would do in this job:
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence
- Assemble and file documents electronically
- Enter time on behalf of assigned timekeepers, process payment requests, and coordinate the client billing process
- Maintain client files and contact information
- Schedule meetings, conference calls, depositions, court hearings, and travel arrangements
- Other administrative tasks, as assigned
- 3+ years of legal administrative experience; litigation-specific experience strongly preferred
- Minimum of high school graduation. Business school or related professional legal secretarial degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.