A professional Services firm has an immediate full-time opportunity available for a Legal Assistant (Litigation Dept). This position would be responsible for providing legal and administrative secretarial support for lawyers in several specified groups.
- Opening client billing, inputting time sheets, maintaining case files, and new matters.
- Preparing expense reports, scheduling travel, meetings and conferences on a daily basis..
- Interfacing with both clients and all levels of employees.
- Creating and updating pleadings and motions for filing in State and Federal court and discovery documents for service.
- Minimum of 3 years litigation experience working in a legal and/or professional services environment.
- Must be proficient using MS Office 2010 products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Windows 7, have a minimum typing speed of 50 WPM, and be familiar with Intapp time entry, Elite billing systems, ECF, State and Federal Court rules, Lexis Nexis
- It is imperative to have Excellent grammar, communication and organizational skills (on-line and paper), as well as the abilities to work under pressure and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Energetic and Outgoing self-starters who are highly customer service oriented and can work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Must be open to working sporadic overtime.
Posted On: Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Compensation: $75,000-85,000 +Bonus/Benefits