- Greet clients
- Answer phones
- Manage email correspondence
- Preparing subpoenas and other legal documents
- Handling legal research
- Preparing memos and other correspondence
- Creating client files
- Scheduling attorney and client meetings
- Mange travel arrangements
- Schedule mediation's and depositions
- Assist with Case Management
- Submitting electronic filings
- 2 years of experience as a Legal Assistant
- Substantial experience working with electronic court filings including state and federal electronic filings
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Experience with Worldox or similar document management system
- Experience with Juris or similar timekeeping system
- Experience with Compulaw
$22+ / hour d.o.e.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume as a Word (.doc) or (.docx) attachment to Everett at Egparse@scionstaffing.com. Please indicate "Legal Assistant" in the subject line. We look forward to contacting potential-match applicants.
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Staffing is an award winning staffing firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com or in the 2010-2018 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.
See Job Description