Our client - an established law firm in Northern England with a sophisticated IP practice - is seeking an adaptable Patent prosecution Legal Assistant to provide support to attorneys during the evening hours.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A developed core technical aptitude,
- Experience with USPTO and PTO filings (including e-filings),
- Preparing of various correspondence,
- Patent applications,
- Information Disclosure Statements,
- Responses to office Actions,
- Amendments to claims,
- Be fluent within many software applications (including MS Office, I-Manage, and Legal Document Management systems).
Please forward a word document of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.