Boutique law firm is seeking a strong Litigation Legal Secretary/Assistant to join the team. The ideal candidate will have substantial civil litigation experience, be familiar with filing in state/federal courts, calendaring, and various legal administrative duties. If you are a strong Legal Secretary/Assistant with substantive civil litigation experience, and looking for a new opportunity in a congenial firm, please submit your resume for prompt consideration!
Responsibilities for this position will include – but are not limited to – knowledge of state and federal rules, court rules and procedures, experience with TOC/TOA, calendaring, and experience using document management systems. Hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with one hour lunch. Firm offers competitive compensation with a complete benefits package. Free parking and close to the Metro Gold Line.
- 5+ years of litigation experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with federal and state court systems including federal and state e-filing
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple priorities and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong technical and computer capabilities
- Capable of multi-tasking with strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
To be considered, you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Legal Secretary (General)