Legal Assistant (Temporary/FT)
We have an immediate Temporary full-time opening for an Assistant in our Century City office. This position is responsible for providing high-level diversified support to a group of Corporate and Litigation attorneys.
• Prepare, format, edit and proofread legal documents and general correspondence
• Scheduling and maintaining calendar appointments, conference calls and meetings
• Make travel reservations and arrange itineraries, attending various meetings as needed
• Substantial client billing and working with Billing Coordinators
• Interfacing with clients and executives, as well as other levels of employees within the Firm
• Additional duties may include opening new matters, calendaring, inputting timesheets, preparing expense reports and file maintenance
• Minimum of 5 years’ administrative support experience at an executive level, in a professional services environment.
• Advanced computer skills including .pdf technology, MS PowerPoint, Outlook calendaring and email, Excel, Word and Outlook
• Strong administrative skills in areas of organization, attention to detail, and travel and meeting planning
• Exemplary writing skills, excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and strong administrative skills.
• Must be forward thinking, proactive, and able to demonstrate initiative while managing and meeting deadlines.
• Must be detail oriented and able to keep projects on track in a fast paced environment, while following up to ensure all parties are kept abreast on status of projects.
Posted On: Saturday, April 6, 2019
Compensation: $30-45/hr DOE