Full-time Administrative assistant with data entry and filing experience needed for our Miami office for inception of case through trial, under supervision of an attorney.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Organizes cases by establishing and organizing files
- Saving eservice documents received from court
- Calendaring of deadlines contained in scheduling orders and discovery pleadings
- Coordinate the saving of documents into case management software
- Opening and processing of new case files with associated documentation and calendaring of initial deadlines
- Processing of service and receipt of pleadings and correspondence and use of the Florida e-filing portal
- Miscellaneous office duties as requested
- Other special projects as assigned.
- Accomplishes law firm mission by completing related results as needed
Strong Computer Proficiency, Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Products, Case Management Software Experience a Plus, Reporting Skills, Organization, Planning, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Dependability, Client Confidentiality.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Position offers a competitive benefit package.