American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
Legal Content Writer - Freelance
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
Search engines are consistently scanning the internet and updating search results, and websites with new, unique, and relevant content to identify. American LegalNet is seeking a Legal Content Writer who can bring keyword rich blogs, articles and whitepaper that target our market and help our clients find us when they search the internet looking for legal technology information, industry news, and legal market updates.
Write informative, timely, and jurisdiction-specific blog entries that help ALN’s technology connect with its clients. Write compelling legal content regarding any practice area and in any US jurisdiction.
- Ghostwriting and author credited
- Informational blogs
- News-based blogs
- Legal Firm News
- Legal Technology trends
- Write literary or journalistic works
- Speeches, or other texts
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR OBJECTIVES / DELIVERABLES:
The American LegalNet Legal Content Writer will be consistently writing in-depth, original articles, whitepaper and legal blog posts for a variety of its target market areas. As a Legal Content Writer, you should have strong working knowledge of law firms throughout the US jurisdictions. In addition, you will perform research and write about topics of general interest to American LegalNet's law firm target market, and existing clients with the moral principles of online marketing, copyright law, and other issues that may arise when creating and maintaining online content.
- Ghostwriting and credited author projects
- Law degree in the US preferred
- Legal experience in US jurisdictions
- Bachelor's degree required
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Creative thinking
- Sense of urgency, ownership of work, and accountability for results
- 3+ years of legal marketing, legal communications, legal public relations experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of PR and media outlets and communication mediums, including social media channels
- Project Based