We’re looking for a self-motivated, result-oriented first or second year law student to join our dynamic Legal team here at Tenable. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you will help address exciting and complex legal and business issues of a global cybersecurity software company.
- Conduct research on relevant data privacy, cybersecurity, intellectual property and commercial laws and regulations
- Assist in reviewing and drafting of commercial, licensing, and other agreements
- Organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems
- Assist in meetings, projects, and other duties with the Legal Department as needed
What you’ll need:
- Completion of at least one (1) year of law school required
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Advanced skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Adobe
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to be an independent self-starter, in additional to working well with others in a collaborative environment
- Positive attitude with flexibility to adapt in fast-paced environment
- Interest in corporate, cybersecurity, intellectual property and/or commercial law
- Attend local university in the DMV area
- Demonstrate strong academic and extracurricular achievement
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply… Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that’s okay. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it’s a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.