Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for experienced sales managers with deep expertise in selling marketing services to the legal industry. In addition to being a subject matter expert, this person will be integral in training, coaching and optimizing their sales approach, and creating winning strategies that extend the life of every campaign. The candidate will also be responsible for creating solid partnerships with law firms, station leadership and fulfillment teams. We’re looking for someone who has experience in traditional and digital media sales, and someone who understands the way lawyers think about their businesses. If you’re an industry leader, we’re interested in talking to you.
Specific duties include:
- Create and conduct immersive training curriculum for existing and newly hired Marketing Consultants (MC) from all Sinclair markets based on Sinclair products and philosophy
- Develop strategies to increase client retention and ensure MC success for market penetration, average deal size, and total revenue in assigned geography
- Collaborate with delivery staff and vendors to find optimal workflows for all fulfillment duties
- Define, measure and report on the KPIs that are most meaningful for client success
- Provide the Legal Director with monthly outlook and revenue forecast
- Collaborate with Legal Director and in-market SBG leadership to set sales goals and objectives
- Work closely with sales management and corporate staff to ensure coordination and cooperation in support of sales and operations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven track record of developing and managing people and sales process
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining top-tier customer relationships
- Strong business acumen with a thorough understanding of marketing strategies, legal business cycles and consumer behavior
- Real experience and success communicating and working directly with law firms on identifying and achieving their business goals
- Strength is running multiple unique strategic projects concurrently
- A bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in traditional and/or digital media sales, particularly in the legal industry
- Experience managing a large multi-state territory
- Proficient in the use of office software and CRM tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Previous sales management experience is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!