Are you ready for your next challenge?
We are seeking top talent to join the Rollins team! Our Legal Operations Coordinator is a key role in supporting a multi-group function within Rollins including Legal, Risk Management and Internal Audit.
The Coordinator supports the collective Rollins groups of Legal, Risk Management and Internal Audit departments in their administrative support needs, meeting departmental reporting goals and ensuring compliance with corporate/department policies and procedures. Specifically, this role serves as the systems administrator for the legal billing/matter management system, prepares and distributes management reports for the legal group and coordination of audits of legal processes. Additionally, the coordinator is responsible for the compilation and distribution of various reports and presentations used in the quarterly executive board meeting.
The successful Coordinator will possess the following abilities and will be responsible for:
- Process all vendor renewals
- Collaborate with Legal team members and vendors on application implementation, testing, upgrades, customizations, configurations, and maintenance for key legal department systems
Outside Counsel Management
- Serve as the CounselLink Administrator as well as act as the primary liaison for all billing/administrative support, etc.
- Enforce law firm compliance with Outside Counsel Guidelines, in support of overall outside counsel management
- Support the department’s expense management efforts, including first-line monthly expense reviews and tracking expenses to budget
- Collaborate with Legal team and Financial Planning team members to review and manage department expenses; and where necessary, coordinate the prompt financial reclassification of incorrectly charged expenses discovered in expense reviews
- Lead invoice payments for Legal department; file and review the greater group’s Expense Reports
Reporting & Governance
- Lead coordination and execution of department metrics on a regular and consistent basis
- Manage Corporate Governance process (distribute questionnaire and track responses, send audit responses)
- Support Internal Audit by creating Domestic and International CSA surveys, distribute results, maintain records
- Collaborate with other Legal team members on monthly, quarterly, and annual financial processes
- Document and evaluate department processes, and where appropriate, recommend improvements
Generalist Support for Department Groups
- Provide daily support for General Counsel
- Schedule and coordinate all logistics for meetings, lunches, offsite events
- Organize and manage the onboarding process for the group including the Onboarding Checklist completion and agendas
- Order and maintain all Department supplies
- Coordinate with IT about computers, software licenses, printers
- Coordinate with facilities for department requests/needs
- Provide first-level end user technical support of key legal department systems and introductory end-user training as needed
- Serve as a resource back-up for various tools, systems, processes, board materials compilation and projects
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Challenging position with a financially stable and reputable company, in an industry deemed an ESSENTIAL SERVICE
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave
Voted Top Workplaces 4 years in a row by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
Rollins, Inc., a global consumer and commercial service company that provides accurate, comprehensive and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers. Rollins’ family of brands are in a recession resistant business, we are an ESSENTIAL SERVICE and have amazing careers to offer…and you’ll see we are so much more than bugs!
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug screen and background check. Candidates must also have the ability to perform the requirements of the job with or without accommodations.