Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm is seeking a Legal Secretary for its New York office. Ideal candidate must 5+ years of litigation experience. This role will support a group of attorneys in our products liability practice group.
- Research case information, utilizing online and internal resources
- Gather supporting documents and evidence for attorney review and case preparation
- Making travel arrangements, preparing and submitting time and expense reports via Chrome River
- Preparing and filing legal documents (NYS federal and state courts)
- Knowledge of court rules, calendaring, e-Filing and Procedures
- Candidate must have excellent organizational and verbal skills
- Candidate must have strong Microsoft Office 2010-2016 computer skills
- Knowledge of I-Manage/Filesite is a plus
- Candidates should be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, team-structured setting.
We offer a business casual environment, with a competitive salary and full benefits package. For consideration, please e-mail cover letter and resume by clicking on the APPLY button, with “Legal Secretary” in the subject line.
No Recruiter or telephone calls.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.