Lydecker Diaz, a full service, multi state law firm is seeking a motivated legal secretary for its Miami office. The candidate for this position must have a minimum of 3 plus years of experience in an insurance defense firm. Civil litigation/Insurance Defense experience required. These tasks will include working with attorneys, paralegals and other members of the firm with a series of administrative functions. Candidate must have excellent grammar, proofreading skills, and superior work ethic. Must be familiar with calendar management, scheduling depositions, hearings, deadlines and MS Office proficiency required. Therefore, the candidate will have to have effective time managements and organizational skills coupled with the ability to be detail oriented.
- 3 plus years of legal secretary experience required;
- Civil litigation/Insurance Defense experience required;
- Organizational skills;
- Case management experience;
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills;
- Calendar management (i.e. scheduling depositions, hearings, deadlines, etc.);
- MS Office proficiency required