We are seeking a passionate and driven Legging Bar Manager for our Brea Mall grand opening location that is opening soon. What is a Legging Bar, you may ask? These are innovative, beautifully designed stand-alone shops that allow our VIPs and customers another Fabletics experience outside of online, social or other retail locations that may be further away. The Legging Bars feature our newest and most popular products, creating opportunities that inspire customers to become true VIPs.
How Do You Fit In?
As the Legging Bar Manager, you will drive sales and operations for a best-in-class retail environment. Using cutting edge technology, you will empower our customers to shop seamlessly between our website and retail locations. Working alongside a team of highly personable associates to help our customers Live their Passion . The right candidate is a self-motivated, highly energetic individual who is comfortable engaging the public in an authentic way. You will join a tight-knit group of key contributors who are actively working together to achieve competitive goals and meet timelines to drive the mission forward.
This position will report into either a local Store Manager or equivalent, depending on location.
- Embody our culture and values through a high degree of self-accountability, acting as a model for all team members both internally and externally.
- Train and coach Sales Leads and Associates, preparing them to actively engage our customers in new and meaningful ways.
- Actively provide, request and nourish feedback from all levels of the organization to continuously improve the business.
- Drive customer engagement in and out of the Legging Bar environment anywhere from events & promotions to community projects.
- Support and manage the Legging Bar’s daily activities and ensure they are in alignment with company and store goals.
- Communicate inventory, operational and training needs to your direct manager and business partners with the goal of enhancing overall customer and employee experience.
- Maintain merchandising guidelines that make the Legging Bar easy to shop and adds value to the customer’s purchase journey..
- Strive for excellence by meeting and exceeding store objectives as it relates to Performance, Productivity, Efficiency, and Quality standards.
- Serve as a resource for general product knowledge to all customers and team members.
- Maintain personal sales and achieve sales goals.
- Maintain all safety & security standards and identify, communicate potential issues.
- Handle and unpack boxes for inventory of up to 30lbs
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience within a retail environment.
- Prior retail management experience is preffered.
- Knowledge & familiarity of active lifestyle choices such as Yoga, Cycling/Spin, Pilates, Weight Training, Running, Nutrition and other healthy activities.
- Ability to amiably interact with Customers, Employees and Business Partners in and out of the store environment.
- Ability to work with large teams.
- Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a high degree of comfort dealing with ambiguity, including the ability to take initiative when an opportunity provides itself.
- Familiar with retail inventory and POS systems.
- Self-motivated and good communicator with an innate ability to bring out the best in others.
- The ability to multi-task, set priorities and work well under pressure.
- Flexibility in work hours, open to work evenings, weekends, and national holidays.
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing ladders.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
Why Work for Us?
Mission: To Reimagine the global fashion business by creating the world’s most innovative and admired fashion company.
Since its founding in 2010, TechStyle (formerly JustFab Inc.) has become one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in history. Together, TechStyle’s five portfolio brands, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, Fabletics, FL2 and FabKids provide over 4 million VIP members with on-trend fashion at an exceptional value.
TechStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/PV/D (minority, female, protected veteran, disability)