Ability to add and subtract. Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
(Occasionally 1-33%; Frequently 34-66%; Continuously 67-100%)
• Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs. (Continuously)
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and exert force up to 100 lbs. (Occasionally)
• Stand (Continuously)
• Walking (Continuously)
• Sitting (Occasionally)
• Use hands to finger, handle or feel (Continuously)
• Reach with hands and arms (Continuously)
• Climb or balance (Occasionally)
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl (Occasionally)
• Talk or hear (Continuously)
• Taste or smell (Occasionally)
• Vision: Color vision (ability to distinguish and identify colors), ability to judge distances and spatial relationships) (continuously)
• Ability to type on word processing software and data entry.