AFFCU is seeking a Lending Administrative person for their Lending department. This person will assist members with all aspects of member service to include processing loan requests, call backs to members for additional information, finalizing loans for closing, follow up members on approved loans and support the overall operations of the Lending department.
- Must have six (6) months in lending, member service, or related experience.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational and telephone etiquette skills.
- Must be able to process a high volume members’ requests within the expected response time period while maintaining productivity and accuracy.
- Must be available to work overtime and Saturdays, as needed.
- Good consumer credit and must be bondable.
AFFCU offers regular employees a great compensation and benefits package which includes access to group medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, short term and long term disability plans, retirement plans, paid vacation and sick leave, as well as a birthday holiday and Federal holidays.
Apply online at www.goaffcu.com No Telephone Calls, Please.
Resume only submissions will not be accepted.
AFFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA.M/F/D/V
Administrative Clerk / Coordinator