LIBRARIAN (Ref #1822-RC)
- Potential new business opportunity.
- Five (5) years professional project or program management experience leading teams in an engineering or scientific library setting.
- Five (5) years’ experience with specialized information sources including the structure, content, and access protocols of electronic databases to produce selected and annotated bibliographies on specific subjects, coordinating outreach events to educate users about new and current recourses available, interpreting, explaining, and applying standards for data collection, management, curation and accessibility, providing oversight of library staff and coordination of tasking, knowledge of digital rights laws, regulations, copyright, and licensing; archival experience preferred.
- Must be able to successfully obtain an Active Security Clearance - Secret Level.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, innovative, and proactive.
- BA/BS degree; advanced degree preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Access and Adobe
- Experience with Drupal and Islandora preferred.
PLEASE REFERENCE JOB #1822 WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
Applicants should apply on-line at MRCDS.COM under the “Job Posting”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
McLaughlin Research Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to recruit, hire, promote, and train for all positions without regard to age, race, creed, religion, national origin, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, pregnancy, minorities, genetic information, status as a person with a disability, amnesty or status as a protected veteran, and to base all such decisions upon the individual's qualifications and ability to perform the work assigned, consistent with contractual requirements and all federal, state and, local laws.
EEO is the Law:
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
- Donation-Matching Program
- Employee Events
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Gym Memberships
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Military Leave