We are seeking a Library Assistant to join our dynamic team!
Full-time, Monday 9am-6pm, Tuesday 9am-6pm, Wednesday 9am-6pm, Thursday 10am-7pm, Friday 8am-5pm, and one Saturday per month 9am-5pm
- Work at all Circulation workstations
- Providing excellent customer service
- Check materials in and out
- Assist public in obtaining library cards
- Respond to public’s directional questions
- Operate cash register
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some college coursework preferred
- One year work experience preferred
- Experience with computers, cash registers, and customer service preferred
Benefits: We offer an excellent benefits package including: paid time off, personal days, holiday pay; health, dental, life and vision insurance available; 401(k) retirement plan, LAGERS pension; and employee assistance program.
Salary: $10.93 per hour
Applications will be accepted until position is filled, but first consideration given to applications received by April 3, 2020. Applications are available to download at www.dbrl.org/employment or at any of our service centers. For further information, contact Human Resources at (573) 443-3161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Daniel Boone Regional Library is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to social, ethnic and cultural diversity.