- Greeting members and customers and determining the nature of their service needs;
- Assisting customers with inquiries and transactions related to Ohio BMV license and registration services;
- Accurately perform data entry;
- Various clerical activities that contribute to the overall smooth operation of the office.
Qualified individuals will have:
- H.S. Diploma or GED;
- 2 years face-to-face customer service experience;
- Good PC & internet skills with quick and accurate keyboarding and data entry skills; familiarity with common office equipment;
- Basic cashiering skills and ability to make correct change;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Good interpersonal communications;
- Must be able to satisfy and maintain mandatory state requirement for education and application of commissioned Notary Public;
The selected candidate will be required to successfully complete pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
We offer Part-time employees life insurance; FREE AAA Plus membership; paid time off (vacation, personal, holidays and sick days); a 401(k) with a generous match and employee discounts
Our collaborative work environment is focused on creating a Legendary Customer Service experience–one which will take us through our second century of fulfilling our members needs whenever and however we can.