· Processing residential loan applications, by verifying applicant credit, employment, and reserves, and ordering additional documentation to complete loan file
· Reviewing and analyzing qualifying income documentation, property valuations, assets, credit reports, and title findings
· Performing setup duties to the loan file such as ordering the flood cert, NMLS search, USPS search, running Fraud Guard, opening the title order, requesting transcripts, requesting verifications, and requesting the appraisal.
· Assist the Loan Officer with ideas on how to restructure loan if file is suspended or denied
· Interacting with customer to verify and collect information
· Assist in any Post Closing Conditions
· Working as a team to meet department goals and maintain current service level agreements.
· Keeping updated on current compliance, underwriting, and closing guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time or Part Time
Pay: $15 - $25 per Hour
- Mortgage Loan Processing: 1 year minimum